About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, April 6, 2012

Different Point of View

As I have mentioned I have been working on changing my living room. I decided the fun way to do it was to take lots of pictures to show you.

Before



After
This is during the cleaning process. The living room got very very messy. Even as I emptied boxes the empty boxes still had to go somewhere. Anything I wasn't keeping ended up outside my front door. Where I happen to be also trying to sell a refrigerator and a tv. 
Instead of throwing away all of my cd's my brother recommend I get a cd case and transfer the cd's and books into the cd case. That became interesting because I found a case on Walmart online that holds 350 cd's for $25 but when I went to the store it was $35. I knew I had more than a hundred cd's so I go ahead and jump through Walmart's hoop and bought it online, had it "shipped" for free to the store (they just go get one off the shelf,) and then went to pick it up today. It was kind of silly but whatever if it saves me ten dollars.  I alphabetized and sorted by Christian or secular artist/band.
Here is the final product. There is now lots of floor room and space. The couch is no longer in front of the tv and so when I sit I am at a bit of an angle. I am not sure how I will feel about that long term but for now it is ok. My table is on the side of the room and now my chair is also facing the tv. I haven't yet but I hope to clean off my table and be able to actually use it for homework and then I will be more likely to use it instead of going to Denny's, which I am sitting in right now. I have both my stair stepper (the ball is sitting on it) and my gazelle ready to be used and plenty of room for me to do my video's. The only thing I want now is a rug to put down because although there is carpet it is very thin and there is nothing between it and the cement below. So any floor exercises totally suck. 

I am glad it is all finally done. It is like a breath of fresh air to have the clutter gone. The last step is tomorrow GoodWill is coming by. They are getting an adjustable bed I haven't been able to sell on Craigslist and hopefully I can get them to take away the other bags of stuff I do not want.

***

I don't know when I will blog again. Tomorrow I have a Passover Service at noon. Then I will go home and pack and I and check into the hotel (remember the one for my birthday I going to with my friend.) Check in is at three and then I am going to go to my friend's gym, she has a BodyPump class at 5:30 so I am going to do that. Then shenanigans will ensue. 

Check out is eleven and then I go straight to my writing group meeting. Right after that I go to church to prep breakfast for the next morning and service. Then I have to get to bed because I have to be to church at seven the next morning. So maybe Easter afternoon I will have time to post. I will be busy but it should all be a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment