About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Up Late

It is very late, 3:30 am to be exact. I babysat till 10:30 tonight but instead of going home I stopped in my local Denny's to work on my novel. While there I realized that I had some major tense issues and tried to go through correcting them. It took hours to just get through one chapter, I think I have another eight to fix.

I know that I don't have to work tomorrow but should I really be changing my sleep schedule this drastically? Probably not. What happened to going to bed by 9pm every night. I miss that goal. I think I want it back. Though I am a night owl so how about 10:30, bed by 10:30 should be possible. But 3:30 is way to late. How will I wake up tomorrow? I have things I need to accomplish, my living room is still a mess. Which by the way is going really great and I am just saving pictures to post all at once after it is done.

Food had been going ok. Last night I ate too much right before bed. Then tonight Denny's put me over. I really need to watch this late night eating. Although I did not exercise yesterday I managed to work out today. I stuck in a Firm Express dvd, this time it was cycle 1 sculpt. I was very weary as I remember how I do not like this trainer but on this video she is really pretty decent. She actually tells you before hand, on most exercises, before you are supposed to switch. Once she even showed the move before we had to do it. I was so proud of her. This time she did not mention that their was an option for modifications by one of the other girls which is good since the other girls don't do it anyways. There were a few moves that I could not do but I just kept moving. Today, because my living room is a mess, I did my video in my brother's living room. I am sure I drove him crazy because I talk back to the trainers. Usually telling them how crazy they are and how much I hate what they are asking me to do. Or when the are positive and saying "look how great you are doing." When I totally just failed at doing what they asked me to do. This seems to work for me, talking back. It gets the emotions out letting me focus on the moves I am trying to do.

I am supposed to be three day on and one day off but I kind of messed that up. My three days were supposed to start on Sunday but actually started today. Although I kind of want to stick with the calendar I printed out I think it might be best to stick with the three on and one off so that I can go through all of the video's. I really want to see how each one is so I can make a full decision about how I like them. So tomorrow I am thinking cycle one cardio. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment