About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lazy Sunday

No exercise yesterday, my legs were so sore. Actually my right thigh still is. Yesterday I got my homework done and watched lots of hulu.

 Friday night and again last night I worked on sorting my boxes. I still have a lot more to do. As I go through my boxes most things are easy but other things are a little trickier.

I have a photo from my sophomore summer Christian camp. How long do I need to keep that? Will I ever actually hang it on my wall? Probably not. So in the trash it goes.

A little trickier is the bag of random stickers I have. When I was growing up I collected pencils and stickers so I could have them when I was a teacher. I decided to keep the stickers as I do work with kids now.

I have a huge Rubbermaid tub of old shirts that I have been saving. From camps, school, things I went to. I will never wear these shirts but it is hard to throw them away. I have decided to take pictures of them and place them in a small flip album. As photo's they will take up a lot less room and yet I will still kind of have them.

Some things are not really trash but I don't want to try donate everything. I always try to be green so it is hard. Like I have over forty old cd's and I hate throwing them all away to go into landfill. But if ZIA and Bookmans don't want them, does Goodwill really want them? They did end up in a trash bag. It is interesting to see how much stuff I buy and never use. What a waste of money.

***

Today after church I met with my writing group at Denny's. We have been here five hours now, which means my computer is dead. That is why I am on my blogger app writing this. I don't want to leave because I am having so much fun with my friends even if I don't know what to work on. Here are a couple pictures of the girls. I love these girls.

Today my eating has been a little off. I ate a bagel and cream cheese at church for breakfast. Then went home and had a bowl of rice chex for lunch. Went to Denny's to hang out and had a hush puppy sundae and now it is nine and I am hungry again. Plus I haven't worked out yet today and I really want to get at least one 20 min work out in before bed. I haven't tracked my calories yet so I have no idea how much I have left for dinner. So I better get off here and and get to that. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment