About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, March 30, 2012

Ow, my abs

I woke up late this morning which meant I was running out the door to work. Friday is my long day and so when I got home I was exhausted and just wanted to curl up on the couch and sleep. But like a good girl I got up, changed clothes and stuck in a new Firm Direct video. Today is day two of my four day kick-start. I started with Accelerate cardio+sculpt video. This video had lots of jumping like yesterday's but I tried to make it through to the end doing my best. It was deffinitly tough and pushed me hard. I was exhausted but per the calendar I had one more video to do the Overdrive cardio. I was still tired and thought that maybe if I pre-watched the video maybe I would be able to do it, so I watched it. Then i turned it on and tried it. I only got about 5 min in and turned it off frustrated by what all I could not do. Determined not to quit completely. I do have a goal to reach that is nearly impossible, about 35 lbs in two months. So I walked over to my DVD library and grabbed Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. I stuck it in and as it gave me commercials for Biggest Loser dvd's I remembered that the Biggest Loser always makes people do jumping jacks. That both Jillian and Bob say that jumping jacks, in effect jumping, is fine for overweight. Not that that makes it comfortable to jump but that maybe I should give it a better attempt. Though it also reminds me that I have never really liked jumping so I don't know. Now I am not sure if I will return the video's or not. We will see. I did do the 30 day shred which was hard but I pushed through. My legs are are all rubbery right now. Now the trick is to not eat more than I just burned off. :)

***

But hey on a different note I am now on spring break. Not from school but from work. I don't have much planned for the next week. Well except school work and sorting my stuff. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment