About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Overwhelmed

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed that you did nothing. You know you have a long list of things to do and instead of doing any part of that list you do nothing. Maybe your nothing is video games, time on facebook, movies or tv but whatever it is, it is not what you should be doing.

I have been noticing this for several days, probably a week now. I have work, school work, church, writing group, exercise, paying attention to what I eat, and going through old boxes of stuff. And if that wasn't enough I also have many books and movies I want to read and watch. It just feels like way to much. I don't have enough time in the day to do everything and so I do nothing. But this does not work. I can not keep watching time pass me by. I need to do something. To do this I need to try to stop doing everything. I need a plan. You know how i love my plans.

1. Do not touch boxes until spring break in two weeks.
2. Writing group understands I am in school and support me in that.
3. School work - these classes are about things I want to know. Don't quit now.
      - I plan to go to summer school. I need at least 1 week off from school to give myself a break.        
        Planning that now will help me toward my goal.
4. Healthy - Stick with previous plan. Exercise routine now and food will follow.
5. Take life one day at a time


Tuesday:
1. Thirty minutes of exercise
2. Finish @ least one homework assignment
3. Print pages for writing group even if they are not completely ready
4. Bed early to make it to church Wed morning

No comments:

Post a Comment