About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, March 12, 2012

Of a different nature

I don't normally do this but feel like I should this once. For the last two Novembers I have done NaNoWriMo, I have written 50K words in a month, a novel. The reason I got started in this because I was inspired by my brother. My older brother, Teel, has been writing books for years and introduced me to NaNoWriMo.

This year Teel wrote two books, a duology. They are young adult novels in a vampire world. Two books that each follow a different teenager through love, life, and other teenage dramas. I have read both books and really enjoyed them. I think they are his best work so far (and I really like some of his others.) He is trying to self publish this novels and has started a kickstarter to help fund this. I am adding a 90 second video that tells you about it. 


If you are not interested that is fine thank you for listening. But if you like what you see please either support him financially through kickstarter or help by forwarding this on to others you know that may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment