About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Three out of four

Today was horrible with food. I had meant to be good. I had even packed a good lunch. Then, after running errands, I ate at Zoyo for lunch. Not healthy. :( Then after work I met up with a friend at Denny's. I did get two assignments done but ate lots of calories.

I got home and worked out. My schedule had me doing my cardio blast DVD. This is 55 minutes. I know that I am not ready to work out that long yet so I set a timer for 25 minutes. And I made it! All the way through the 25 min. I am so proud! Then I ate a Klondike bar. Ok not immediately. There was a shower and I packed gifts for my niece and nephews birthday's this month.

Then I had a Klondike bar. Not the best choice but the choice that happened. So tomorrow is a new day and with it new challenges. As you can see, it is currently one am, so clearly I am not going to bed early. I do want to make it church tomorrow morning but I don't know if that will happen. My Wednesdays are so busy I do not plan to exercise. Though if I wake up late for church then I will exercise in the morning. After work I have my writing group. I think during my two hour break at work I will work on my next homework assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment