About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pushing Through

Here I am at nearly 10 am sitting on the couch. I was happy that I woke up early so I could get my exercise in. Even though it to a billion alarms going off to wake me up. Then I remember that is Wednesday and I was supposed to go to church this morning. It has been so long since I went I now forget that I want to go. But it already too late to go so again I will miss another Wed morning.

I think about how I need to exercise next and look around my living room. It is a mess again! Didn't I just clean it? So before I exercise I need to clean so that I have space to move around to my video. I can't remember if I have mentioned that 1/3 of my living room is storage. Literally. I have boxes stacked to the ceiling and stuffed carefully balance and tetrised so that I can fit all my stuff into this corner of my living room. I had been planning on buying a storage room when my dad said he had one and planned to bring it down. Reason after reason pushed that back and now he no longer plans to bring it down. At first I thought no big deal, the stuff is not in my way. But the truth is my living room feels so crowded, I want more room. So again I will look into getting a storage shed for the back yard. The weird thing is that you don't realize how little of the space you have until you try to use it. I had done these video's before and it worked ok but since then I got a bigger tv and moved a chair into my living room so now as it wants me to move around and I can't anymore. At one point I want to just throw my couch away but of course I realize I would regret this quite quickly.

I live in a space that is small because it is rent free which allows me to work at the job I love. Also because my job is only part time which allows me to focus on school for the rest of my day. So small and cramped is a sacrifice that I live with. This week the sacrifice is just pressing on me a little harder. But I will work it out. I always do. There is always a solution if you look at a situation with a bit of a positive view. So here I go off to move things around and get my exercise on. Why because it is healthy and I really want healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment