About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pass what on?

I was tagged by a friend to do Lucky 7 Me which involves posting 7 lines from a work in progress novel. I figure why not. I am not tagging anyone else but if you want to do then feel free and just say I tagged you. ;)


The Lucky 7 Me: Rules

Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP
Go to line 7
Copy down the next 7 lines--sentences or paragraphs--and post them as they're written. No cheating
Tag 7 authors [I am skipping this]
Let them know

In my writing group I am currently editing my 2010 NaNo novel. The following 7 lines are from my 2011 NaNo novel that needs lots and lots of work. It is a little more then they asked but I figured I should finish the section. (Oh and Tracy I haven't changed the name in this book yet. Sorry.)


“I was planning on doing that with the $1000. So I will e-mail Jessica that and what we will put on the note for the favors. I think I will put them together myself. I can’t wait to get all the M&M’s in, that should be fun.”
“You mean delicious?” Jared asked.
“Yes, very delicious! Remind me not to let you help me put them together.” I said jokingly.
“You are not putting 250 together on your own. Isn’t that like a pre-wedding bonding experience?” Jared asked.
“Well it should be with my bridesmaids but seeing that she is not here I guess I will have to deal with you helping.” I said rolling my eyes, joking with him.  
We arrived at the restraunt and got out. “So try not to be too jealous of Anderson. He may be cute and richer then you but I think I will stick with you.” I joked with him as we got out of the car.
“Yes but I would be richer if it wasn’t for shopping sprees. See he has it right not having a million dollar wedding.” Jared said.
“It is not a million dollars and you aren’t paying for it so it doesn’t count.” I stuck my tongue out at him. 


1 comment:

  1. I like it. Okay, I totally didn't know yours was a series until today. How did i not know this?

    Silly me :o)

    ReplyDelete