About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, March 2, 2012

Thursday?

Well it is not really Thursday anymore it is now Friday. It is 1:17 to be exact. It is late and I should be sleeping but here I am posting instead. Why? Because I love all of my lovely readers.

Things are going well. I think I mentioned how I turned in all of last week's homework a day late on Sunday. Well I am happy to say that I have now turned in all of my work for this week. That is why I am up so late, I have been trying to get it all done. I have been working on it all week. I had to read and edit my research paper a million times for English and then for Early Childhood I had to interview five kids. Which was actually kind of hard because they had to be playing using their imagination and you can't really control when kids do that. Plus I was doing it while I was working and so I had to make sure I was paying attention to all of the other kids as well. Anyways I got a total five assignments for both classes done! Then I realized the three for early childhood are not due till next week. Not a big deal though. Because I started a week late because I was waiting on financial aid I technically have three classes next week and this means that I already have the work done for one of the classes. I think I am going to try and to at least have of my final project for english on Saturday. I have to create at least three advertisements that go along with my research paper topic. I already them out so the hard part will be figuring out how to create the actual ad.

This week has been really long at work. The kids are just loud and have so much energy. I come home everyday exhausted. Tomorrow my boss is out and I don't like the sub that we have. Though I guess she is better then having no sub...ok I don't really think that but my boss does so I guess.

I am trying to book a hotel for Friday the 23rd. I told you me and a girlfriend were going to get away for a night. But in case you were not aware March means baseball spring training which means every decent hotel in phoenix is already booked. So I don't think it is going to work. I got so mad last night with hotel's that had disappeared (sold out) that I told myself no more looking for hotel's till Sunday. I just don't need the frustration between now and then.

I have been having trouble sleeping. The problem is I am sleeping too much. The last two days my brother has had to wake me up so that I would make it to work on time. In fact he keeps harassing me because I am still awake that I really won't wake up tomorrow. I think I am going to skip my melatonin tonight. I figure I must have too much in my system because last night I slept twelve hours and then night before I slept ten. That just doesn't work.

So one last thing before I head to bed. There is this blog I follow called 'PriorFatGirl.' The girl's name is Jen and she is totally inspirational I am always reading her blog. Well she is now at a maintain weight and so she wants to have people blog on her site that have weight to loose. She had a couple girls but they didn't stick with the blogging so now she is looking for new applicants.  I am thinking of applying. It would mean I would mostly post over on her blog instead of here. Though I think most of that is all weight loss so school stuff would stay here. I am not sure though. But the idea of being a prior fat girl instead of a current fat girl sounds awesome. And as you all know I keep trying to set goals and loose the weight. The scary part is she has a very big following and her followers love to comment and they are not always nice. I have about six followers here and I seem to handle that ok but eight hundred followers that is a little scary. I am still praying about it and trying to figure out what God thinks about this. So I will let you know what I decide. I mean can support others with my journey and they support me with encouragement then that's not bad right?

Well now it is 1:38 so I really need to sleep. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment