About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, March 19, 2012

Choices and Updates

I decided against the ipad. I would think about cool or how it would be but then something in my gut just said 'no.' But I could figure it out and it a good deal and... 'no.' I have been trying to listen to that voice inside of me and there was no denying this. I will wait and keep saving and when I need something new figure it out from there. But right now I am ok.

Last week I only exercised once. I did an twenty-five min ab video. This is not enough. I also have not been tracking calories. I know that I am just being lazy, I wish that I wasn't. Last night I was in target and they had the new exercise video's that I had bought online a week ago. Not only could I have saved $15 on shipping but I ordered a week ago and I still do not have them! It is totally frustrating. I guess the one benefit is that if I don't see results I can return it within 30 days. Not that I was planning on using that.

Yesterday I heard back from priorfatgirl, the sit I am applying to post on. I made it to the second round. I typed up a post she will put on her site next week. Then it is up to the readers and who they vote on. So that is kind of exciting. Though it also makes me nervous because I worry that what if I am not successful at this new attempt to loose weight? But why plan for failure so I will just ignore that seed of doubt in my mind.

Last week my school work was light (teachers had spring break, I don't get one.) This week is back to normal with lots of assignments for my classes due. Plus I didn't get a chance to sort any boxes this weekend so I want to work on that through out this week. I know this makes for a busy week but that is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment