About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exhausted

I am exhausted. Lets see how fast I can type this post so I can get to bed. The last two days have been a little crazy. Friday I went to work early because our preschool kids were having a dad's barbeque. I went in a little early at eleven and helped out. It was two hours of craziness. Then Friday's are half day's so no break extended day started right away. After work I went straight to a babysitting job which I was there till eleven. So twelve hours of work.

I was headed right to bed when my brother, Teel, stopped me. He told me that he bought the ipad 3 and needed to sell his ipad 2. We had discussed how my laptop is dyeing (I think it is six years old) and I will need something new soon. I really love mac but it is so expensive. I happen to have some cash saved and could buy the ipad but I would then need to buy a wireless keyboard and a camera adapter. They do not have usb so my two external hard drives would be useless. One I store all my photo's on. As well as the fact that I can't convince my printer to be wireless so that would be frustrating. Even if I figure all that out can an ipad really replace a laptop? This one isn't dead yet so I can still use it till it does die. But mac laptops, even 2 year old refurbished are $900 and I can get the ipad from Teel for $350 (plus $69 keyboard.) I know that as I typed this out it seems like I have decided but really I have not. Because the other option is to get a non-mac but those have to be replaced more often then a mac so is it worth it to get a cheaper pc? All I know is I have to have a computer for my school work. That is number one important. Number two and three are my novel writing and photo's.

So all that was on my brain while I tried to go to sleep. I had to leave the house at six this morning. I thought I was only going to work a couple hours but she ended up needing me till twelve-thirty so six hours. I went straight from there to Denny's where I hung out with a friend for four hours looking up ipad info and editing my novel while she worked on grading for her class. After that I went straight to church which was emotionally frustrating. Afterwards I was off to babysit again. It was a little weird because I was reliving another babysitter who had plans later that evening. So I showed up at 7:30 to put the kids to bed and then worked on my novel till 11:30 when they came home. Another four hours of babysitting.

That leaves me here at midnight, tired. I have church in the morning so only six hours of sleep tonight. After church I get to switch my iphone/itouch. My brother upgraded to the new 4S iphone so his wife got his 4 which means that instead of the original iphone that I have been using as an itouch I now get to use their old iphone 3Gs instead. Which is awesome because a new smartphone is not anywhere near the top of my need list so it is cool they are willing to pass me what they are done with. Though Teel reminded me today, one day i will have to purchase my own smartphone. I know, but not right now. So tomorrow I will switch all of my stuff over. Then I need to start going through boxes to see what else I can get rid of or combine before moving stuff into the current storage sheds we have. I also need to meet a friend because I will watch her dogs next week and then I have a belated birthday dinner with a different friend. So I may get some sleep eventually. All I have to say is I am really glad I got my homework done early this week. I do not know when i would have fit that in.

Well this post has taken to long. I guess I am just too wordy. Till next time, Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment