About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Answer

So I know what the question on everyone mind is. How is gluten free going? Well I went gluten free for about a day and a half. I felt no pains yesterday. Yea! But work was stressful and I came home and ate food that definitely had gluten in it but have no stomach pains. So am I a hypochondriac? Yes I am. (I totally blame my mother.) But I still stand by the fact that I am not eating how I think that God wants me to be eating. I think that God has something new in store for me but I need to prepare. I am dedicating my time to God, money to God, going to school for a degree, and I need to dedicate my body to God as well. The food that I eat needs to healthy. I need to eat moderately not binge eat because a girl work was driving me crazy.

That being said. Yesterday I ate well. Three meals all healthy it was great. I had a good breakfast, good lunch. But my afternoon work just got so stressful and I had to just keep it all in to be professional. When I got home I grabbed the box of Golden Grahams and my silk milk, sat down in front of the computer and ate two bowls. Then I had to go to the bank and the nearest one is in my local Fry's. Did I just go to the bank? Of course not! I bought more ice cream because what lactose intolerant, concerned about gluten girl doesn't need a box of Snickers ice cream bars and Oreo Klondike Bars? I have to admit I had three snickers bars and 1 Klondike bar. So my stomach does hurt a little but due to eating a crazy amount of calories.

Tomorrow is another day and I will try again tomorrow. I want to get myself on the right track before I start tracking. Which I know maybe I shouldn't do but I have always hated tracking every little thing. I know it works! I totally do. But it is a pain and so micro-managy.

***

On a different note school is going well. I just have to write up a couple paragraphs describing some advertisements I made for my Eng 102 final project and then that class will be all done. My new EED class is kind of frustrating just because I don't understand the point of the assignment. I learned things from the lesson but the assignment is like busy work and doesn't really have to do with what we learned. That is frustrating. Hopefully the whole class isn't this weird.

I was offered a babysitting job for the next couple Wednesdays and Saturday nights. As you may know I decided to decline any babysitting jobs on Saturday's for church. So I knew I would say no to those. But Wednesday's I have been going to a writing group where we edit the novels we wrote for NaNoWriMo in November. I wanted to say no at first but knowing I just spent extra money on a hotel and then dinner is going to cost as well I thought I should go ahead and take the jobs. I am a little sad that I will be missing out on my Wed group but know I need to think big picture which includes paying for a little birthday celebration.

It is late again and I am supposed to wake up to go to church tomorrow morning. I have not made it two or three weeks and I really miss it so I need to wake up tomorrow. Especially since I will miss my wed night group. Oh and my church is doing a woman's night of worship and it is open to all women in the Phoenix area, there are 12 churchs all meeting together. It is this Friday at 7pm. The church is Living Streams at Central and Glendale. I will totally be there if you want to come praise God with me and lots of other women. Unfortunately no child care is available.

Till I post again, Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment