About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sleep Deprived Good Day

After 3.5 hours of sleep I got up, drove across town and walked the dogs. I went to church for my normal 4.5 hours and then went to check on the dogs again. Had my writing group which only my regular writing friends showed up for so I am seriously stopping my monthly attempt at including people. We met at Wildflower Bread Co. I was again disappointed by their food. The options are all mostly foreign to me. When I find something I do recognize I then read the details and the description has something I don't like or don't know. Then as you stand reading the menu they keep asking, "are you ready?" "Let me know when you are ready?" "I can help who is next?" Every time I would stop and look around and I was the only one their so i would so no not yet and then they would keep asking. Grrr. I am not going back.

After writing group I checked on the dogs one last time and then I was off to go see Hunger Games. Four friends and I were watching it at the Cinema Movie Grill where they serve food. I had gone once before for the Muppets. It is an interesting idea but I don't really like eating in the dark and then the food just sits their till the movie is over. Plus they have to interrupt you to give you the check, pick up the check, and then give you the receipt. It is all very distracting, at least to me, when you are trying to watch the end of the movie. Enough about that. Hunger Games was great. I really think it is much better if you have read the books so if you haven't take a day and read book one. They flash things on the screen that they never really tell you about later. Their sole purpose is to remind you about something that happened in the book. I can tell I cried at least three times and jumped at least once maybe twice, and I knew what was going to happen. The movie is scary at times so I do not recommend young children to watch it. If you want details let me know and I can e-mail you directly (don't want any spoilers here.) I don't buy many movies but I think this may make it into my collection when it is out on dvd.

And now it is time for sleeping. As I was driving home my throat started to hurt again which makes total sense seeing that I have only slept 3.5 hours in the last 48 hours. Oh and as a side note. I did not exercise and I ate horrible today. I feel like I should add some pep talk right her about tomorrow being a new day and new week but right now I feel too tired to care.

Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment