About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Long day, still going

It is 12:42 and my day is not yet done. I am currently babysitting and the parents will get home eventually. Afterwards off to let the dogs out that I am sitting. I sit here and worry as the last time I let them out it was four pm and it is now nearly one am. That is only eight hours I remind myself. They go ten hours from six am to four pm I remind myself. Then I remind myself that I told her that I was babysitting and that it may be ten hours before I let them out and she said ok. But I still worry.

I have not tracked my food today. I should have as I ate normal, well kind of. I had cereal for breakfast and goldfish for snack. I had a bacon angus burger and large fries from McDonald's because I needed their wifi to do homework. For dinner? Well it is hard to say. More goldfish, a mini ice cream cone, more goldfish. I don't know how to track that.

Oh, did I mention. I feel much better today. I figured it out that in 26 hours time I slept 20 hours. I would have slept more if it wasn't for taking care of dogs. My throat hurt a little this morning but not this evening. I have a slight runny nose but nothing bed. I am so happy I called out sick from work yesterday. I am even happy I slept at my friends house with her dogs and cat in the bed with me instead of driving home and back again. I have no plans to do that tonight. I want my own bed. I want a shower. Oh and I totally need to print out my pages for my writing group tomorrow afternoon which has to be done at home.

Today was my exercise day but I did exercise. I mean I did a little bit of stuff, running around with the dogs and the kids and going up and down stairs in the apartment. Which did I mention that. I don't think I would live in a place like she has. The idea is nice but I have had a house with stairs and don't much like them. She lives in an apartment where the only thing on the ground floor is her door and her garage. The second floor is her kitchen, dining area, and living room. Then the third floor has her bed and bathroom. So I am constantly going up and down the first flight of stairs and twice a day the second flight as she feeds one of her dogs in her bedroom so they are separated while eating. So a little bit of exercise but nothing fancy. And no offense if you have an apartment or townhouse like that. I am just saying it is not for me. I did like that she has a washer and dryer on the third floor. I hated carting laundry up and down the stairs to go to a laundry room and my condo. I was ecstatic when my dad installed a washer and dryer upstairs even if it took up half of my walk in closet.

Till I type to you again! Ta Ta!

Tomorrow I may try to fit in some exercise. Not sure exactly when. And my dad is in town which means that since I live in his house he will be around. Normally he lives up north in Pine and I don't see him often so I am sure to spend some time chit chatting with him tomorrow. If I ever make it home. Did I mention I have to watch the dogs a little later then I thought. She won't get home till 10pm so I have to go at 4:30. Not a big deal but another drive across town I wasn't expecting.


No comments:

Post a Comment