About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quick Hello

First, I want to say hello to any new followers. I may have not be blogging on the prior fat girl site but I will still be blogging here. As a warning I will tell you that I am very honest when I blog. If you read my last blog you will see that. It doesn't help anyone to be dishonest, least of all me.

Today I stayed within my calorie goals but didn't eat very healthy things. I did not exercise but am going to bed early in hope to switch to a day schedule. My plan is to exercise before work tomorrow. The day could have gone worse so I am happy that I stayed within my calories. My hope is that if I get back on track for this week that I can at least maintain my 275 weight and not gain this week.

It is only six weeks till I fly out to see my oldest nephew graduate. I was hoping to be down to 240 by that date but that is not going to happen. I think 263 might be a more reasonable goal. That would be 2 lbs a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment