About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Tuesday

I still haven't exercised. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything because I still haven't exercised like I have been lazy or something. But that's not true. Yesterday I tackled my brakes. Ok actually it took me two days. My brakes have been squeaking for way to long but its like $120 to get my brakes down. Once before my dad showed me how to change them so I decided to do it myself. I got home from work about 6pm and spent about 5 hrs getting frustrated by my stupid car. It should be easy but I kept running into problems and then had to walk to pep-boys to get a rotor for one wheel. And then didn't have the tool to get the bad rotor off. Anyways, I didn't do a video but did walk a mile round trip to pep-boys caring about 15 lbs on the way back. And loosening and tightening lug nuts and such was a definite muscle work out. Seriously I don't know what I did but some of my butt muscles were sore today. It was kind of funny.

So didn't eat dinner last night, and then this morning only had a cheese stick so like 100 cal. Then for lunch I went to Chili's. I ate WAY too much. I started with mozerella sticks (7 of them) then I had these 4 mini-tacos. Then that wasn't enough so I had this slice of cheesecake, it was huge and delicious. I kind of ate slow, I was there for like 1:10 but I hurt all day because I ate way to much. So here it is 11pm and I am finally getting hungry. I will have something small like some yogurt or something. As I sat their at Chili's I kept thinking about how I ate there once a week every week for a couple months. Totally awful! No wonder I weigh so much.

I haven't exercised yet but I did change my second brake pad, in like 20 min this time. And I watched Lost. I made two bracelets I have been thinking about making for awhile and I did my Awana paperwork. Alright maybe that's not enough. Ok, I need to eat, get some two loads of laundry done, and then do my nails. And then sleep

1 comment:

  1. I am completely impressed that you can do your own brakes! You are hard core! Lol.

    ReplyDelete