About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clothing issues

Tuesday 2/9/10

Today I ate well. Nothing too exciting to post about that. Although what I am eating now is not what I ate 2 months ago what I am eating feels totally natural now. I did exercise today but only 30 min, actually 20 min plus 10 min of warm up/cool down. I did the Biggest Loser Bootcamp video. It was hard but easier to get through than the yoga one yesterday. Though I found it difficult because my arms are still sore from yesterday so some was pretty tough. I considered doing some cardio with my WAP dvd's but I have an early morning tomorrow so I want to get to bed early. So 20 min, but better than nothing. :)

****

It is now frustrating to get dressed for work everyday. It shouldn't be, it should be exciting but it is more just difficult. I have to dress up for work and I am really not a dress or skirt girl so I wear dress pants. The last time I bought dress pants was over a year ago and I was a size 30 at the time. I have been a size 28 for nearly 6 months now but I always just use a belt or when the belt wasn't enough I used a safety pin to cut it down an inch. As you know I lost 2 in last week so that has made a difference. But when I went to put on my pants this morning...lets just say I must have lost at least one more inch. I am feel like I am swimming in my pants now. I do have a pair of black pants that are jeans so I shouldn't wear them but they are black so I get away with it. I had to wear those today but even those felt weird today. Ok it sounds weird but my butt must be smaller because it feels extra loose in that area. It was kind of uncomfortable, I kept worrying that it looks weird but figure no one is really looking at my butt anyways. So in a couple weeks I am getting my tax return and I am going out to buy new pants. I am trying to be excited but the negative part of me keeps bringing me down. Reminding me how annoying the next 2 weeks till have some money will be and then the idea that if I went down one size in a month then is buying pants now a waste of money? I do try to remind myself that I have to wear pants so no its not a waste. Plus it will be motivation to keep going. On a side note I know I mentioned I went through some old clothes. I have no dress pants but when I hit size 24 I will have quite a few skirts I can pull out.


****

I have a friend who is a personal trainer. Months ago I traded with her; I took her out to watch New Moon with me and in return she was going to show me some basic ab exercises I can do everyday. At the time I was kind of trying to exercise but wanted to have something to do if I "forgot" to exercise during the day. So before I went to bed I would pull out my yoga mat and doing some crunches. I wasn't sure I was doing them right so I wanted her help but of course she has some other cool stuff she can teach me. Anyways, we have both been very busy with life and such but finally we are getting together this friday night to hang out and do some ab work. I am so excited!!! I am not sure if she reads this but if not then it will be even more exciting to tell her all I have done on my own over the last 3 weeks. (We don't see each other often, which sucks.) So hopefully this will also be helpful toward my goal of health as well. Now off to bed since I have to get up at 6:30 am instead of my normal 9 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment