About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Monday, February 15, 2010

Cheat Day

Sunday 2/14/10

Today was cheat day. And honestly I was awful but I am ok with that. How awful you ask? Well lets just say Chili's for lunch, Baja Fresh for dinner, and my order of Girl Scout cookies came in. Though I did order the cookies before I had completly changed my diet, plus how do you say no to a 5 yr old girl that you have known for years. I couldn't. So I almost finished 1 box of samoas, First person that asks can have my second box of samoas, and I split my box of thin mints with my sister the other row goes in the fridge as an emergency chocolate stash. Seriously though I need this box out of my house. A box of samoas has 15 cookies. There are 150 calories in 2 cookies. So yes I ate 12 cookies today which means 900 calories. Bad, bad, bad. Oh, and no exercise. I seem to not exercise on weekends, though big picture I figure it is no problem to have a break.

On a totally exciting note (which I think is part of why I am not bummed about my eating today.) I totally went to Walmart and got some pants. I thought they only went up to 24 but they had some in size 26. I got one dress pant and one jeans. It was SO exciting to put them on and they fit great! Ok, the dress pants are a little tight but if I keep up my healthy habits then they won't be for long. I can't even tell you how it exciting it is, its just a great feeling!

In reflection, in the future I do not want to eat as bad as I did. I know that it is easy to fall down into unhealthy eating again. Plus financially it isn't a wise choice. There is more important things I should be spending my money on than food at restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment