About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Early to bed

Thursday 2/11/10

This morning it was so hard to get up I immediatly decided I needed to work out early instead of so late tonight. Later in the day I was thinking about how and I realized that it is Thursday which means I get off early. So I got home at 5:30, I do 30 min of the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt video (it was mostly just cardio but some stregth training.) Then I watched a show in my Hulu Queue and did 40 stepping. I don't know how many steps but I made sure to watch a clock to get a full 40 min in. So today I did 1:10 min of exercise today. And now I get to watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Oh and I will totally have time to paint my nails which I have totally been neglecting for like 2 weeks so that is totally exciting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment