About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Friday 2/12/10

Today I didn't really work out. After work I went to a friends and she showed me some ab exercises. Then we hung out all night. She cooked lasagna, then we watched a movie and ate some popcorn. Then I was awful. I was feeling hungry and instead of eating something good I sat down with the Ghirardelli chocolate I got today and ate 6 little squares. Everything else I ate today was good but that was bad.

I don't really care that I took a night off because hanging out with friends was awesome! But tomorrow is supposed to be my weigh in day and I am now really worried that by not exercising and eating bad I am going to totally throw the weigh in. I mean even the popcorn which was probably way to salty so now I am going to hold my water which will increase my weight. It is already 1:30am and I have to babysit tomorrow so I can't do anything tonight but I am totally thinking I need to do at least an hour tomorrow at my sisters house before I get home to weigh in...I just realized that I now am going to a church service on sat nights after I leave my sisters house. So if I work out then I may stink from getting all sweaty and then that would be embarrassing. I don't usually sit near other people but I wouldn't want to offend anyone by smelling bad. Hmm, maybe if I at least change clothes that will help. But I kind of feel like exercising at my sisters because I am worried about my weigh in is not as important as hearing the word of God and spending time in His presence. I don't know what I will do, let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment