About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, February 20, 2010

No sleep

Friday 2/20/2010

I can't seem to sleep today/tonight/now yesterday. It's now 5:46am and I am not feeling tired at all. I took my normal melatonin pill but it did nothing for me the brain just keeps running. I have to leave at 9am to go babysit my nephew, that will be fun. :( I don't know why I am so awake. Maybe I slept too much on wed and then thurs night. Or maybe because i haven't been exercising. Yeah that's right. Tomorrow is weigh in and I have not exercised all week!! I start to feel awful about it but nose is still clogged so I don't know its such a great idea yet. Plus even today I got pretty tired just walking around checking on the kids. Being sick I haven't eaten a lot either, so hopefully I will just stay the same this week.

Thursday night I did stay late at work. They had parent-teacher meeting, don't really know what it was about. But we only had two kids and their were two of us watching them. I pretty much sat there and played solitaire the whole time. Plus the kids were best friends who already knew us from our extended day program so that made it easy.

This evening I did go watch a baby. It is my co-workers friends baby. Anyways, they were going to a dinner party and didn't want to take the baby along so I watched her for a couple hours. She was the cutest baby, like gorgeous. Actually they had five kids and they were all so totally cute. The baby felt pretty warm and had a runny nose. So she pretty much slept the whole time but kept waking up cause she couldn't breath. It was kind of sad since I couldn't do anything to help her. So I just like rocked her and read my book. It was pretty easy.

Tomorrow I am going to be so tired. I babysit from like 9 - 4:30 and then my friends kids party is from 4-8 I think. I am kind of bummed I am going to miss the evening church service again but it is a worthy cause. Which means I won't be able to exercise tomorrow night either. Maybe sunday night, I really got to get back into the hang of things though. My dad e-mailed me this week. He said he had been watching Biggest Loser on Hulu and thought I would be great for the show and thought I should send in a tape. I went ahead and printed out the application and have started filling it out. I have also started trying to think of how I will fill a 10 min video full me. You know, figuring out what to say and how I feel and what is honest but interesting. I am still kind of hesitant because you know what if Jillian is screaming at me and I am too exhausted and say something that embarrasses my family. That wouldn't be cool. Plus if I got picked I would probably have to leave work before the end of the school year which is kind of rude. But like 250,000 people apply every season. So I figure, fill out the app, make the video, send it in, pray that if its God's will then it get in the right hands, and in the mean time still kick my own butt at home. No harm in trying.

Well I have to get up in 2 hrs so I think I am going to go try and sleep again. Though I don't really feel tired and it sounds like the rooster next door has started to crow, and it is so hard to fall asleep when that thing starts. We will see. And I hope to let you know tomorrow how my weigh in goes. ....I know since it is already tomorrow I should weigh in now, would that be cheating?...actually I don't think it would work I think the overnight weight loss is actually after you sleep not just it being the am. I am not sure how that would turn out so I am not going to try. Anyways... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment