About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, February 6, 2010

A friday

Friday 2/5/10

I seem to be very internally conflicted right now. Today I ate 3 Klondik bars, exercised for an 1 1/2, and then stayed up late even though I know I have to wake up tomorrow morning to babysit. Why am I so self destructive? Why do I get so scared when I see positive results/ changes in my life? But most important how do I get past this before I gain all the weight back?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Angela. I am praying for you. I am so glad you are posting, because I'm inspired by you! I am really enjoying reading your progress. Thanks for sharing.
    We are doing this "Get Fitt" series at my church. It's all about being fit physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, financially...... The first three weeks have been kind of introductory, but good. There are 9 weeks left in the series. If you are interested in listening to them, go to communityoffaith.tv then to media/resources then to message archives. They've been inspiring to me, and I think they might be for you, too.
    Keep pressing on, friend! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete