About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Excused Absence

Hello out there to all of my readers. I have not forgotten about rather I have been sick. So by the time I am ready for bed I crash and then sleep for like a million hours. I have been doing some babysitting as well, which is awesome for the bank account and gets me out of the house.

I do want to apologize about my last post. I know that it was very dreary. I am currently blaming the Hunger Games series that I was reading. On Monday I read the entire third book which has a very frustrating and disappointing ending. But then it was also a sad ending so I think the emotions from the book spread into my post. Whoops! Honestly I was feeling a little numb those days, I do honestly shut down emotions but I am doing good now. Besides being sick that is. Hopefully I will feel better very soon and feel up to a longer post letting you know what I have planned for the new year. Till then TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment