About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Resolution Update

I keep thinking about this list from my post on 1/1/11:

2011 TO DO List

1. Eat a great bowl of Clam Chowder
    I had a bowl in Chicago on the Navy Pier. It was really good.
2. Try movies I hated as a kid:
a. Labrinth - I hate watching kids hurt and I felt the girl was kind of being torchered.
    Still do not like this movie but not as bad as I remember.
b. The NeverEnding Story - I hated the scary wolves
     Not scary anymore but I don't really understand this movie.
c. The Princess Bride - Watched it too many times to and from camp as a teen
     Pretty good movie, I understand why it is a classic. 
3. Read 20 classic books (currently Emma, Wonderful Wizard of Oz next)
4. Do NaNoWriMo again this year 
    Not only did I win again with 84K words but I was a leader for Phoenix
5. Go to a batting cage
6. Save $150 a month toward buying a new car. (Mine is on its last leg)
    Bought sister-in-law's car and make monthly payments.




I think I have done really good! I did not read the books I thought I would and still hope to one day. I am also thinking about going to a batting cage sometime in the next month. It is not on the top of my mind so I haven't made it to one yet. But I need a couple months ago look to see a few places around town where I could do it pretty cheap. So now I just need to find the time. Maybe the week before Christmas when I have off or next week before I go into work. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment