About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Long day

Well it has been a long day. Got up at 6:30 to get ready for work. Subbed in a preschool class from 8-3:15. Then I did my normal after school car from 3:15 - 6pm. I had forgotten that I told a friend I would go hang out with her. So I went to her house right after work till about 10:30. Now it is midnight and I am exhausted. The day was good though. It rained all day here in Phoenix so we were cooped up inside all day with the kids. There was a short break from the rain so we did get to go play for about 30 min after lunch until it started to rain again, sending us inside. For extended day we watched Charlie Brown Christmas since we couldn't go outside. That worked pretty well, keeping the room quiet for a whole half hour. Then craziness ensued as it does when you don't let kids get their energy out by keeping them insid for two days in a row. I think about the people on the east coast. How do they handle it with the snow? Though I suppose their schools are set up different. Our kids eat lunch outside and we don't have a gym so they have to use the library for indoor PE. Which is difficult since it is right off from five class rooms still trying to do work. We are supposed to have tomorrow without rain, last I checked that is. And then it will continue to rain the rest of the week and all weekend. That is really going to put a damper on a lot of holiday plans for people.

Hanging out with my friend Kandie was awesome. I hadn't seen her in more than a month because Nano took over my life. She is my closest friend and if we both hadn't of gotten up so early we probably could have talked for hours longer. I can't wait to hang out with her again soon.

Well if I don't save this now I risk falling asleep on my keyboard. So till tomorrow. Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment