About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Unwinding

Today is Dec 3rd and I am now officially done with my ML duties. I mean I have to still watch the site in case anyone needs something but that is easy. No more events, no more planning. The party today went well. I think I could have done with one more thing planned as it was a little slow in the beginning and then ended early. But overall it was good.

I plan to ML again next year which means making contacts with people to find free locations instead of all these coffee shops. But that can wait till January. I am also planning on doing a meeting every month with people to continue writing and editing their books but I think again I may wait till January.

Right now I just want to unwind. I want to get off caffeine again, being off from it for two months and then on again I feel like I am a slave to it. If I go one day with out, or actually my caffeine level is so high that if I don't drink enough I will get a headache. I don't need that. I also want to try and go back to vegan. Now I know what your thinking, ok your not really seeing that you can't see the inside of my fridge. But if you could you would know that I just bought two packages of turkey hot dogs which is totally not vegan. But to bad. I was actually thinking about it the other day that I am again not eating any fruits and vegetables. I don't understand why when i am vegan I eat plenty but now that I am not I avoid them. It kind of lets me know that mentally, at least for me, that vegan might be the best option. To help me stay healthy.

I haven't actually weighed myself but I think I have mostly maintained my weight. In fact lately I have been in my skinny pants so I may have lost some. I figure it has to do with me eating such basics like granola bars and pb & j sandwiches so often it has kept my calorie count down. Not that I am eating healthy by any sense of the word but less calories means weight loss.

Tonight I rented Green Lantern from Red Box. I cancelled my Netflix due to budget reasons. I cleaned up and packed all of my NaNoWriMo stuff away and then just laid on the couch and watched the movie. It was nice and relaxing.

I really need to get my sleep schedule back to something a little more normal. Last night I babysat so i didn't get home till 1:30 am but I then stayed up even later till 3am. Then today I slept till 11:30. I want to be on a day schedule. It just makes the most sense. So bed by 10:30 unless babysitting. And then wake up by 8:30. That should be plenty of sleep.

So my real challenge next year is if I can not let Nano disrupt my entire life. I mean I now have to get off caffeine, go back to vegan, and fix my sleep schedule. Yikes! Though at least I know how much I prefer having those the way they were.

Well it is 11pm now and I have church in the morning. So time for me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment