About Me

Hi, my name is Angela and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I write about my life in an honest and open way.

I am 36 years old, single, and a Christian. God gave me a heart to work with children and so I spend my day teaching kindergarten. It is my fourth year teaching and although it is hard I love it. I currently go to a college for my BA in Elementary Education which keeps me busy. Between work and school there is not much time left but I enjoy serving and helping others, watching netflix, or reading a good book.


Friday, December 23, 2011

Lazy day

Today I didn't do much. I woke up early, around 8am and put some stuff I have been needing to sell out. The fridge, old tv and tv stand. I also put them on Craigs list. None has sold yet but maybe the craigs list ad will bring about a call. Other then that I read a little, book two of the hunger game series. Then watched some tv, took a nap and then read a little more. I did go out this evening. My church, Living Streams, has a house on their lot and they decorated it and put the lights to music. Plus they did this walk through about the birth of Jesus. So I headed down and took a look. I am not really wowed by lights but I did think for christmas lights these were really good. I stood around for awhile just watching the lights flash on and off to the music. So if you are near Central and Glendale in Phoenix it may be an option.

For the last couple days I have had headaches. I am deriding off from caffeine but this headache felt different from what I know a caffeine headache feels like. I also try not to take pills if I don't need to, instead I try to figure out why my body is upset. All day I was thinking about it. Analyzing how much caffeine I have had the last few few days. Trying to figure out what caused it. Then it dawned on me. I am dehydrated. I had been drinking nearly three liters of soda and am down to two cans now. Sometimes I have some non-caffienated soda but I have not been drinking water. I am not getting enough liquid. So I started drinking lots and lots of water and my headache went away. It was so stupid. I still have to drink things even if it is not soda. In fact that is what is better for me. As a result I only had one can of soda today which means I am down to a can a day. Which is great!

Tomorrow I want need to go get my oil changed and then besides that I am free until 4:30 when I go babysit. Whoops I was supposed to go to the library today. Now it won't be open till Monday. I had some items to return and book three of the hunger games on hold. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment